Save big on my go-to goodies
Tune in twice a week for practical strategies and candid conversations with entrepreneurs
I’m an international marketing coach, top-ranking podcast host, speaker, interiors lover and black coffee drinker.
Ever struggled with having boundaries in place for your clients or community? This one’s for you!
– Advice for if you get an email at 9am at night from a prospective client and you’re worried you’ll lose them if you don’t reply right away
– Are your lack of boundaries actually disempowering your clients and community?
– Why fear can stop you putting boundaries in (and the silly thing I was most scared of!)
– Three things I did this year to help with my own boundaries – and the result
– Ideas for putting boundaries in place in YOUR business.
Without being a sleeze bag or pretending to be anyone you're not (promise!)
I acknowledge the Wurundjeri people as the traditional and ongoing custodians of the Kulin Nation: the place in which I live, love, work and play, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present.